Thursday, June 25, 2009

~Reflection


How amazing it is that I am pregnant and that I found out only a week ago (June 17th 2009) Dan and i are sooo excited that this has finally happened. We have been trying for almost a year now. We thought that we couldnt get pregnant but God showed us that he blesses us all the time and to not doubt things. How exciting it was to tell all of our family members and friends. They were all so excited for us. I am 9 weeks pregnant now and boy do i feel the changes happening.... Thank you friends and family for all your support and love! We are going to need all the mommy and daddy-to-be-tips. Anyways we wanted to start this blog so that our family and friends could come along with us on our journey! Can't wait to hear your comments.



~Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment