Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome Carter Daniel VanDouser!!!!!


Born 2-21-2010 @ 4:25pm


weight 7 pounds 3 ounces


19 Inches Long


As some of you may know I went into the hospital dialated @ 3cm and was having contractions on Saturday (2-20). It took 22 hours to get dialated to 5cm and I would not dialate anymore! The Doctors gave me a choice of a spinal tap or c section. I ended up having a c section. This was not what i had planned at all. The pain was Imeasuarable but with my familys help and Gods help i got through it all. I came out of surgery fine with my hubby and family next to me! thank you all for being there. Your love and support are greatly appreciated!



Carter is soo soo precious. He had been vaccinated and circumsized in the hospital. We are praying he has a fast recovery so the little man can feel no discomfort. I started breastfeeding as well and he took right to me and is loving the bond. Thank you lord. I got released from the hospital 2-24 and last nite was our first run at being parents alone. It was chaotic but dan & I work well as a team and we got through it. Today we went to Carters 1st Pediatrician appt. He checked out great and just continuing on with breastfeeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment