Omg this is not fun. I've had morning sickness since sunday and its kicking my butt. Never thought it would be like this. I pray this morning sickness is soon over with. I hear its only supposed to last through the 1st trimester. Anyone know any tips for getting rid of this. Its torture! Help!!!!
Also my 1st appoint ment is this friday! I can't wait. Wonder what's exactly going to happen. I'm excited but I'm a little nervous too. Thank god Dan is going with me. Maybe they can give a prescription for morning sickness pills. That would be a blessing right now!
And another baby dream last night. I drempt we had a little baby girl with brown curly hair. She was a quiet baby and was always smiling! She was soo cute! We'll see if this one is true! Lol
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment