Friday, July 10, 2009

My 1st dr's appointment 7/10/09

Wow I was so nervous to go and wait in the waiting room, it seemed like a long time to hear the words you're pregnant. Well it's official! IM PREGNANT. Sorry dad I wasn't joking! Lol. Just kidding he's so happy for us. My due date is January 27th 2010. I'm 11 weeks currently. So I'm right on schedule with what I thought. They took my blood for all different kinds of tests. Met the OB/GYN Dr. USHA RAM and she was wonderful! What a relief Lol. I will be sticking with her and I will be delivered at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital on woodward in pontiac. Wow I'm the happiest I've ever been and feel so blessed to have this life and my husband! Tear! Lol thank you God!

********

So I've got all this reading material now and a prenatal vitamin perscription. My next appointment is on August 7th! So 2 more visits and I will get my 1st ultrasound! She said I could choose when I get my ultrasound between 18-22 weeks but the downfall is I only get 1 ultrasound covered by our insurance! Bummer! Another weird thing is she said I had a nice sized cervix. Whatever that means! Lol. It was funny tho. That's all for now.

Thanks for all your LOVE

*Christina & Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment