Friday, August 7, 2009

My 2nd Dr's Appt Today 8-7-09 ~ AMAZING!

Today was AMAZING. I thought all i'd be doing today was going over my test results from the previous visit... i was wrong. The dr came in with a heartbeat monitor and we tried to listen for the 1st heartbeat. we couldnt find it but i heard mine and thought it was the baby's but she said no that one was yours. lol. so she went and got a newer machine and tried again with that one. Well same thing.. We couldnt hear it. So she said i know your concerned now so lets go into the ultrasound room. Omg i was so excited. i didnt know what to expect. So when she did the ultrasound and suddenly a little oval shape appeared on the screen and i was just so excited. I got a sneak peak at our baby today!!!! I am so overjoyed. I got to see the little head and the body. she pointed out the spine too. I said omg the head looks kinda like an alien and she laughed and said oh thats what the baby is supposed to look like at this stage. we had a good laugh. I couldnt take my eyes off the screen. I also seen the little flicker of a heartbeat on its little body. When i was looking on the monitor i was thinking to myself OMG that looks so much like a boy! lol. wow. what if it is. That is so cool. how amazing. Thank you God! I cant believe its really in there. I asked how long it was and she said oh well were not doing that today, we just wanted to check for a heartbeat. so i said ok but it was amazing tho because i got a sneak peak at our baby when all i was supposed to do was hear the heartbeat. Thank you God for that little blessing.

The Dr said to Call St Joes and make an appointment for my ultrasound. I said oh you dont do them here and she said no, so i have to call and make an appointment for my 1st ultrasound for 3 weeks from now. so in 3 weeks from now i'll know the sex of the baby! how exciting. I guess the hospital will tell me all the measurments, sex, and all the other info. I cannot wait. so i will be calling them either today or monday to schedule that. then on September 8th is my next appointment with my dr to go over my ultrasound.

I just thought this. Atleast now i know im not having twins!! lololol. omg could you imagine? Some of you thought that it might be my case but nope not this time. lol. the baby looked good. no it didnt have 2 heads or anything. i seen 2 arms, 1 head, 1 good size body length, 1 flickering heartbeat, but didnt get to see the legs. but im not worried. How awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment