Friday, August 28, 2009

Today is the day.......

For my 1st Ultrasound!!!! 5 hours to go. Can you tell I'm way excited. I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl. Either way I will be totally excited and can't wait to be such a good mommy! I pray that everything is great and that the baby is healthy! That's my biggest concern! This doctor has had my nerves worried for a whole month so I can't wait till 3:15 today when I find out all I need to know.

If its a girl....... God will have blessed us with our hearts desire! Cute little dresses here I come to buy you. Lol. Will most likely be a daddy's girl.

If its a boy...... I will be just as excited as my whole attention will turn to boy things and Dan can teach him all about cars n such and he can be a momma's boy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment