Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Carter @ 8 1/2 Months
Carter @ 8 1/2 Months. They say babies his age can go from a crawl to standing position but some babies don't know how to get back doen from a standing position, so what they will do is either cry for you to come help him or fall and cry. I can say this is very true right now for Carter. He is doing a great job pulling himself up but doesn't like to come back down. Maybe because he's afraid to get hurt. Who knows. He loves it when you crawl after him. I think he likes being chased bc he just laughs so hard if you say I'm gonna get you and cra wl after him. Lol. So cute. Yesterday he ate a whole banana with me from the peel. his 1st coule bites he was unsure of it but man did he warm up to if fast. He came at that banana like a monkey. Lol. He did awesome chewing it. This morning we had another whole banana and he did great again. We have been feeding him cranberry raspberry applesause and he loves that too. So him eatting whole/solid foods is fast around the corner. He seems to want the foods dan and I eat so it will be more fun to feed him when he eats real food. On another note his 12 month old pjs are pretty much done with. The legs are looking like floods and are too short on him. I'm think we might have to have him wear 18 month pjs with in 2-3 weeks. That's crazy he's in 12 months pjs and he is only 8 1/2 months old. He sure is a tall boy. he has been facinated by books the last 2 weeks. He loves turning the pages in them. He doesn't really let us read to him tho bc of his attention span but loves to play with them & turn the pages. He is crawling faster everyday now it seems. Somedays can't keep up with him. Lol. Oh well. We also had to put some baby gates (thanks mary for letting us borrow them). He has been opening and closing the kitchen cabinets and has gotten his fingers pinched about 3 times so I had to but cabinet locks. When I put them on them, he looked at them like "what are you and I don't like these" lol bc he couldn't open them anymore. But gosh are they a big stress reliever on me. No more pincjed fingers. Our house turned into fort knox in like 1 week. Locks everywhere, baby gates, and plug protectors!!! Lol. So yeah needless to say a lot has developed with little carter boy. We love him and are proud of his developments!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment